Tuesday 9 January 2018

#19 to #22 at Woodlands Historic Park, Victoria, Australia, January 7 2018

I was back at WHP again to check the flowering sweet bursaria in the hope that it had attracted some jewel beetles. Other people around Victoria have been finding some beauties amongst the flowering bursaria, but I'm still yet to find very much at all! I did find a few things for this year list, all of them far, far away from the bursaria!

#19 Predatory Shield Bug (Oechalia schellenbergii)

#20 Transverse Ladybird (Coccinella transversalis)

#21 Orchid-dupe Wasp (Lissopimpla excelsa)

#22 Lipotriches australica

No comments:

Post a Comment

#199 to #203 at Balbirooro, Victoria, Australia, December 26 2018

Yesterday I went to twitch an Eastern Yellow Wagtail,a very rare bird for our part of the world. While I was there, I found some very nice i...