Saturday 3 March 2018

#72 to #79 at Woodlands Historic Park

Yes, I've been back to Woodlands Historic Park to see what I could see, and I managed to find some very interesting insects, including a few rare ones!

#72 Junonia villida calybe (Meadow argus)

#73 Philagra parva

#74 Aporocera (Aporocera) consors

#75 Snellenia lineata (Lycid mimic moth)

#76 Campion australasiae

#77 Epidesmia tryxaria

#78 Dispar compacta

#79 Ogyris abrota (Dark purple azure) (Sorry about the poor photo, but this is a rare butterfly and it was quite flighty and I could only get distant photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

#199 to #203 at Balbirooro, Victoria, Australia, December 26 2018

Yesterday I went to twitch an Eastern Yellow Wagtail,a very rare bird for our part of the world. While I was there, I found some very nice i...